My continuing adventures beginning from Residental Hotel Hell to a regular life.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thanks..Mr President (Obama Administration)

I've been away for a while, I wonder if anyone out there is paying attention? Hard to use "blogger" on a Apple or Android Platform, yet everyone is using Android and Apple Platforms...plus I forgot my Passwords here, I sort of re-discovered them.  I think its important that I say this cause I haven't said anything like this before.

Thanks Mr. Obama. For that  health care package. I know that Healthcare reform has probably been on the table in alot of different Presidential administration.  Bill Clinton first talked about it. Under the Obama Administration, Now I've actually been able to enroll in an HMO. I wasn't able to afford this until now..though I'm still paying a  bit for for this swanky HMO in California.

 I actually conplained about about the high cost of health care, and how this particular HMO in California was rapidly expanding, even pushing out alot of small bussinesses in the area . I even complained about this on this forum.

I wonder what people like Michael Moore are saying about this,healthcare reform. I think Alot of lower income people are now finally going to be able to afford to get a doctor, I havent had a primary doctor in years. I think alot of people are going helped by this, and I'm a bit saddened by all the nay-saying, and the politicians complaining about "Obamacare" , by even people I liked.

There are many things in this Country that need reform, employment for instance; in my opinion, there are too many people (young People) an ever increasing population base in America and not enough jobs. How there are going to fix this probelm is a mystery to me...but the health Care package is got to be a help so far, and its a major reason for thanks to the current excutive branch in the U.S for following it though .

There's room for complaint though...My newly Primary physician suggested I get a colonoscopy, since I'm 50+, later I was to find out that the procedure using state of the art eqiupment and even Fentanyl as sedation, they were going to charge me 200.00. The procedure seemed to only last 5 min has the Attending doctor just seemed to look at my  Sigmoid Colon a (Sigmoidoscopy)..and that was it. Fast Food Medicine, a McOscopy.  I'm an asthmatic ,diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, but I don't do drugs, nor am I Hiv-positive

1 comment:

Parent said...

Please let me know if you receive this message. I am trying to contact you regarding a post you wrote on the Disgruntled Astrologer a number of years ago (Romantic and Sexual Attraction for...,etc.). I will check back on this blog comment to see if you have received this message. Thank you