My continuing adventures beginning from Residental Hotel Hell to a regular life.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whitney Houston dies at 48



Another tragedy, I think. Who would have thought Whitney Houston would slip away at the age of 48. She had money, though there are accounts saying Houston was broke at the time of her death. She was beautiful, I would have liked to have meet her,as probably hundreds of others. I guess I never will now.

Black woman get so hung up on the guys in her life. Her relationship with Bobby Brown,seemed to be fatal. What did that brother have that hundreds of other African-Americans didn't have? Why do these relationships have to be fatal sometimes for the women involved?

I Wasn't a fan of Houstons music, But I thought she had a terrific voice.

So long Whitney Houston...

No comments: