My continuing adventures beginning from Residental Hotel Hell to a regular life.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thanks, Man...........

Thanks , Your holiness, though I am not Catholic. I have been following that papacy of the Catholic church. Thanks to the recent Pope Benedict.



 I think a lot of evil is being done in the name of the Catholic church, by people involved with it. What Benedict did took guts, and probably prolonged his life. It helped me...a bit, kinda affirmed my faith, that other people in higher position of power and authority, may be being tested also,and sometimes ,evil may be just too powerful, wealthy or otherwise too pervasive to overcome.

I also like that man, that Pope before Benedict. I saw a Media bit of that Pope having a chat with the Dali lama....  That Pope seemed so strong and vital, yet near his death in office, he looked weak and feeble.That was terrible to see, there's something about the Papacy that breaks down a man unto death.

I think they made a good choice in picking the present Pontiff, a man that knows about economic hard times. he choose the name Pope Francis.  I 'm from San Francisco, that's "Saint Francis", a Saint that was noted for this kindness to animals, plus the present Pope is a Jesuit, and I heard they are very sharp intelligent persons. I hope the Present Pope can stay healthy, and will have something to say to non-catholics.

No comments: